Ciara in Valentino for Paris Fashion Week

Ciara was spotted at the Valentino Spring/Summer 2012 RTW show at Tuleries Garden during Paris Fashion Week in a gorgeous Valentino lace detail dress and Christian Louboutin Lady Daf Pumps. [The YBF] The dress features a bandeau top with tulle overlay, lace fabric turtle neck, contrast polka-dot short sleeves, and a fitted pencil skirt. I think she looks amazing!

Photo Credit: Zimbio

You can get Ciara’s look here:

Tags: , , ,

12 Responsesto “Ciara in Valentino for Paris Fashion Week”

1. Jen @ A Touch of Lovely says:

She looks gorgeous! That dress is amazing! Love the polka dots.

2. Earthangel172 says:

Classy look for Ciara. I have a similar long sleeve lace top that I purchased from Charlotte Russe last year. It was definitely a head turner…LOL

She looks so grown up here. And quite different, if i may add. I didn’t even recognize her and had to do a double-take when I read her name. LOL. I think this is a fitting outfit for Paris. It just seems so Parisian. And when in Paris (or Rome)… You know what I mean.

Yeah, i think the lace + polka dots is very Parisian too! Definitely got that feel from the outfit.

4. Style & Poise says:

She looks STUNNING…..I love this look on her..her hair and makeup complete this look for sure!

She looks so classic and gorgeous. That dress is to die for. (We gotta find a cheaper steal). LOL

Cute look. I was just talking about Ciara, I think she switches up her look too much… One week lady like then next like she is going to hit the pole… I don’t get it yet.

Yeah she really is a fashion chameleon like that! I dont know if its bad or good… but i agree, I havent yet pegged one signature look for her!