Kim Kardashian for InStyle Australia

31-year-old reality starlet and entrepreneuress Kim Kardashian is covering the November issue of Instyle Australia Magazine.  She is gorgeous in gowns by Marchesa, Anaessia, Dolce & Gabbana, and J’Aton Couture [article Kim discusses how she knew Kris Humphries was “the one,” being curvy in Hollywood, and the success of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”

Photo Credit: InStyle Australia

Tags: , , , , ,

8 Responsesto “Kim Kardashian for InStyle Australia”

I love that dress. She looks less made up here and kind of like the “before Kim” before she became so huge. IDK….

Every time I see the Kardashians ANYWHERE, I’m all like “all hail Mastermind Mama Jenner” who orchestrated their lives after that whole s*x tape scandal. Talk about taking 15 seconds of ill-fame and turning it into 30-plus seconds of everything but. Gotta give it to her, she’s a hustla baby!
    Alicia @MommyDelicious recently posted..New Parents Expo for the NY Tri-State AreaMy Profile

That is so TRUE!!! Mama Jenner really did turn something negative/sordid into a huge POSITIVE for the whole family. Now that’s a smart woman.

2. sunshine says:

awww…ladies lol I love me some Kim. I think she is just the most serious sister. But I think kris is opening her up a little and letting her know its more to life then being so stiff.
    sunshine recently posted..WILTON DECORATION CLASS: DAY 1My Profile

Sunshine I agree with you. But I think folks either love or hate her… there’s rarely an in-between with these kinda things! LOL

*yawn*. LOL
    TheMochaPeach recently posted..Marriage Induced AmnesiaMy Profile

I’m getting a little tired of her. She’s so pretty but I saw her on Today with Hoda and she just has zero personality.
    Glamamom recently posted..A PEA IN THE POD & MOTHERHOOD MATERINITY SPRING 2012My Profile