Christian Louboutin Invite Only Sample Sale: 11/15 – 11/18

Fashion mavens, the “top-secret” date for the annual, invite-only Christian Louboutin sale has been leaked!  The sale will begin Tuesday, November 15th and run through Friday, November 18th at 306 West 38th Street in NYC.

Word on the street is that last year’s sale was darn near impossible to get into if you weren’t on “the list.”  Of course, every year women show up in groves hoping they can sweet talk their way inside.  I’ve never been inside a CL sample sale myself, but have heard tales of racks piled high with Loubie boxes in varying sizes, with prices ranging from $200-300+.  Le sigh.

Opening day madness will probably be CRAY, so good luck if you decide to take your chances with it!

via Mizhattan

Tags: , ,

16 Responsesto “Christian Louboutin Invite Only Sample Sale: 11/15 – 11/18”

1. Kristin S says:

Will they let me in with my baby and stroller?

Do you have an invite, Kristin?
      If not, your best bet is to show up on Friday (last day of the sale) sometime in the afternoon….. and, if I were you, I might wear your baby on you (in a baby carrier) because I’ve heard that it can get really crowded/tight in there…. women sitting on the floor trying on shoes, shoes and boxes strewn about – quite chaotic. I think it may be difficult to navigate a stroller, and make your chances of getting in a little slimmer. JMO

2. Tiffany Booth says:

Love your site! I’m your newest follower on GFC and Networked Blogs! I’d love to have you as a follower on the PS Beauty Blog too!
    I look forward to reading more of your posts :)

Ooh la la!

4. Kristin says:

Oh wow…If only!

If I was NY I would prob go. I can not imagine what goes on in there!

lmaooo! girl, if i thought there was even a REMOTE chance of me getting in, trust me, i’d be camped outside those doors the night before with my sleeping bag & toothbrush. but i’ve heard it is seriously strict & not sure who exceptions are made for. would be fabulous to make “the list” one year.

Dude… my friend goes every year on opening day (she’s obsessed and she’s a fashion blogger) and says it’s ALWAYS crazy! Good luck to whomever is bold enough to brave the throngs of Loub fans.

Okay, well kudos to her for making it on the invite list! Lucky duck! Now what i want to know is…. how did she manage to get there?! Would love the inside scoop! lol

*faints*

SN: Did you just type CRAY?? *tsk* LMAO!

8. Mrs Pancakes says:

Oh I would so go if I was in New York!! Too fun!

Girl, if i had someone who was ’bout it & would camp out there with me i just might be crazy enough to do it. lol (kidding)