Kim Zolciak & Kroy Biermann’s [Rented] Dream House

In Episode 8 of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” Kim’s interior designer Kendra Davis has one week to decorate her 17,000 square-foot new home  - a project that would normally take months!  The $3.2 million house actually belongs to Kendra and her husband, former NBA player Antonio Davis.  It makes sense that Kim and Kroy would rent since his contract with the Atlanta Falcons is up next year and he could easily be traded to another team outside of Atlanta.

When Kendra appears surprised by the imposed deadline, Kim’s only words of advice to her are: “Good Luck b@#ch!” In case you missed the episode, Kendra was able to pull it off and here are photos of the completed house!

Photo Credit: BravoTV.com

Tags: , ,

24 Responsesto “Kim Zolciak & Kroy Biermann’s [Rented] Dream House”

1. Bika says:

I agree with most of the sentiments…there is a LOT going on and it’s borderline tacky. I do like what she tried to do with the mixed patterns, like the lounge looks best because the chocolate brown leather pulls everything together, whereas the study and sitting room are all over the place! But like you said, Kim is over-the-top plus COUNTRY (hence the striped & floral southern grandma-esque furniture)

Right! I agree with all those comments. And yes, she is definitely an over-the-top southern lady (kinda reminds me of a Texan rather than ATL), and as long as it suits her and makes the fam happy it’s all good.

2. Dr. Reginia says:

The whole ornate and Donald Trump-esqe decor are the underpinnings of ratchet.

Kim is tacky so I don’t expect much more than tacky from her.

Kim surely loves herself. Pics of herself all over the place. and I agree: gaudy, tacky and a mess. and RENTED? Lord dont we love to front…*smh*

Hahaha, well the pictures of herself…. i dont mind that. But yes, overall, it’s really way over the top. BUT i guess that’s Kim, shrug. lol

4. Curvyecocentric says:

It doesn’t look homey and comfy … its alot going on! I didn’t know it was RENTED!? wow

Yeah, the little girl’s bedroom and their master bedroom are cool…. but the rest of the house just doesnt seem homey to me either.

5. Tiara says:

Lol@Tami’s comment. I can just picture Al Pacino standing in that foyer with his guns. It is totally overdone but that is totally Kim lol.

6. Mrs. Pancakes says:

Wow…some awesome pieces!

I don’t watch the show, but was having dinner at my girlfriend’s house last week and she was watching it. I didn’t realize that she did this in one week! It looks fabulous!

8. eboni says:

Other than the entrance – the entire thing looks so overdone!

9. Earthangel172 says:

Gaudy and ugly. LOL

10. Justice Jonesie says:

Nah, not my style. The baby nursery is nice though. I could hang with that.

11. tami says:

Looks straight outta the Scarface movie lol