This past Monday marked ATL socialite Marlo Hampton’s very first appearance on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and to celebrate this fun occasion she threw a private viewing party at her beautiful and opulent home.  She entertained a bevy of guests that included the likes of close friends, RHOA cast members, select media, and even staff from the Chanel store!  I really love the clean lines of Marlo’s cream skirt and that Chanel cuff – my goodness. Looks like great times were had by all!

Talking With Tami was on hand at the event and I just loved her description of Marlo’s fabulous walk-in closet!

“Marlo’s closet was filled with EVERYTHING from Chanel, Valentino, Gucci, Prada and more! I had to take a seat on the floor and gather myself, I literally couldn’t breathe! I yelled out, “Oh lawd, somebody come get me!!!!!” Her and her friends laughed at me but being a LOVER of fashion, you guys have NO idea how overwhelming it was to see such prettiness up close and personal! It was rows and rows of shoes strategically lined up by colors and styles. I counted well over 600 pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes, most fully encrusted with Swarovski crystals. She asked me what size shoes I wore and that I could try on some and play in them. I couldn’t wear her shoes, I was drowning in them lol.”

Photo Credit: The YBF

Tags: , , , , ,

16 Responsesto “Marlo Hampton Hosts “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” Viewing Party in her Gorgeous ATL Home”

I wish my closet read like that :)

2. tami says:

I had a blast, she is too fun, I hate that pic of me I look nothing like that in real life lol

lmaooo!!! omg, you look cute, tami!!!! The YBF had another nice one of you on their page, if you havent seen it check it out.

Why is this lady so fabulous! I would not mind being her for a week! LOL.

Girl derek j shops with my shoe guy! Those are Jeffrey Campbell that he just got in!

4. Raijean Stroud says:

I need to be Marlo when I grow up…lmao

5. Stephan Hilson says:

Marlo’s dress seems nice. Even though it revealed much of her cleavage, her accessories seems to complement her dress. The last picture showed much of her nice curves. The Christmas trees in the background looked stunning too.

Right, I agree with you that the layered necklaces really complement her sheer top. I almost didnt notice that the top is sheer because the accessories she wore are so striking.

Yep, that Christmas tree is gorge – i love the presents under the tree. The wrapping paper is so pretty – such attention to detail. I wouldnt be surprised if those boxes were empty and just for show (which is what my mother does with our Christmas tree in our formal living room – lol).

Wow. I’m speechless. Such prettiness… wow!

And ditto on that first comment — Derek J’s shoes are so dope.

lol @ ya’all and Derek J’s shoes. They are cute.
      Her home is super gorge. The whole party looked just fabulous! :)

I NEED those shoes Derek J has on. And I am disturbed people get rich on so little “real” talent. LOL>

lmaooo @ you needing Derek J’s shoes!!! Let me go back and take another look, i didnt pay that close attention.

8. Earthangel172 says:

Wow, just wow! I only have two questions: What does Marlo do for a living and when can I move in?! Judging by the living room, her home is gorgeous! I need to see more. LOL

I would love to see the entire house as well. Hopefully she’ll share more photos with us soon! :)
      I know she owned a boutique that was successful at the mall in ATL and now she has an online boutique. I think she’s just a savvy business woman though….