Printed Lip Tattoos by Violent Lips

This past Fashion’s Night Out I was invited to the Warren-Tricomi Salon in Manhattan for a complimentary Violent Lips temporary lip tattoo application. I passed on the invite at the time and now I see that this beauty trend has continued to rise in popularity.  Celebs are popping up all over the place with Violent Lips!  Hmmm, I have mixed feelings about the trend, as I’m not quite sure where I’d rock such a dramatic look. I don’t hate it though…

What about you?

Photo Credit: Violent Lips; Twitter

Tags: , , ,

10 Responsesto “Printed Lip Tattoos by Violent Lips”

Okay, call me old fashioned/conservative/etc, but this is totally freaking me out! #ThatIsAll #CarryOn

lmaoo!! Not old fashioned at all. This look is mad drastic. The day i actually go out and see it on someone i know i’ll be shocked.

I think it’s pretty cool for an editorial. Not to hang out it. How do you sip your cocktail?

LOL, good point Jill. Esp. since it supposedly comes off really easily, with Vaseline. That would not be cute if it starts coming off mid-way thru the event.

3. Bika says:

lol @ you, with some convincing, wearing pink giraffe. it’s very bold! i could see it on runways. u know those designers like to be over-the-top with their hair/make up…

Yeah, this is totally a runway look. I’d be shocked if I saw someone out rocking this look.

4. eboni says:

meh – I don’t really like. The red “feisty” caught my eye because I like the shade of red, but thats about it.

Kim K looks cute though

Yeah, that shade of red is gorgeous.
      Well like i said, i have mixed feelings about it…. BUT if someone were to twist my arm, i could possibly see me in “the pink giraffe.” lol

The glittery and more muted colors may work. But not stuff w/ cheetah print and flags. Those work for nails…IMO