Imani Showalter in Victoria’s Secret Animal Print Monokini

Basketball Wives L.A.” reality starlet Imani Showalter is enjoying her time off from taping as she gets ready for some fun in the sun in St. Barth’s.  In preparation for her trip, Imani twitpic’d a few photos clad in the animal print bikini she decided to rock on her vacay.  “St. Barth’s ready!” she declared after picking the winning bikini.  Imani went on to assure those who may have doubted that it’s really her in the pics: “Yes it’s really me haha!”

Even as we enter 2012, the animal print trend is still hot, hot, hot both on and off the runway.  Imani is gorgeous and svelte in Victoria’s Secret’s Leopard-Print Wrap Monokini [$79].  Mom of three – what??!!

We hope you enjoy your trip, girlfriend!

Get the Leopard-Print Wrap Monokini on Sale at Victoria’s Secret for $59:

Photo Credits: Twitter; Victoria’s Secret

Tags: , , ,

16 Responsesto “Imani Showalter in Victoria’s Secret Animal Print Monokini”

She does look great! That monokini is hot. I don’t think I’d be able to pull that off, though!

2. Valentino says:

Umm she had a tummy tuck u can see the scars I really think she took the easy way out

I didnt even recognized her! She looks awesome. That is a bit much to be tweeting or sending pics. But as good as she looks, why not!

4. Teanika says:

Yes she does look great, however I feel like this is something that could’ve been kept to herself. My friends and I always say we do not put pic of ourselves in our bikini’s because it is very personal just my opinion but I guess if you got it flaunt it lol

Yeah, i guess it depends on where folks are in life – if i were an entertaininer/celeb/reality star and that was my SOLE occupation than I might be more forthright. But of course Im not any of those things (lol) and tend to err more on the side of modesty as well. But, as you’ve stated, she looks amazing and kudos to her for that!

oooooh honey! She got that! I wish I could look that fine and I surely havent had 3 kids. LOL

You and me both – her figure is defintely an inspiration, to those of us with and without kids!

6. Eboni @ Shes Beauty by Design says:

I dunno why but I felt so uncomfortable looking at these pictures! She looks AWESOME and it’s a far cry from the matronly look she has on BBWLA (which is why I probably feel uncomfortable looking at these lol)

Yeah, her style on the show seemed generally on the more conservative side. Her body is bad though, so i guess she was ready to unveil it so we could eat our hearts out. ;-)

7. Osato says:

Wow she looks seriously toned! What a figure on her

8. Bika says:

wow…she looks great. she could be in her 20s there

She sure does!!! She looks so pretty and trim – that flat stomach after 3 kids? Get it girl!